Our streaming platform is optimised to be used on Google Chrome. Hence, it is advisable for delegates to access through Chrome browser for this event.
Install Chrome on Windows
2. If prompted, click Run or Save.
3. If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
4. Start Chrome:
- Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once everything is done.
- Windows 8 & 8.1: A welcome dialogue appears. Click Next to select your default browser.
Install Chrome on Mac
2. Open the file called 'googlechrome.dmg'.
3. In the window that opens, find Chrome.
4. Drag Chrome to the Applications folder.
- You might be asked to enter the admin password.
- If you don't know the admin password, drag Chrome to a place on your computer where you can make edits, like your desktop.
5. Open Chrome.
6. Open Finder.
7. In the sidebar, to the right of Google Chrome, click Eject.
Install Chrome on Linux
Use the same software that installs programs on your computer to install Chrome. You'll be asked to enter the administrator account password.
2. To open the package, click OK.
3. Click Install Package.